Hello, San Jose! When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? If the answer is, ‘Not really,’ then you may want to consider these 5 reasons to make some small improvements or undergo a complete smile re-design.
5. A little goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening and tooth-colored fillings are simple but have dramatic results.
4. It’s more affordable than you think. Speak with us about the varying costs of cosmetic dentistry. You may be surprised at the prices (in a good way!).
3. Your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people worry that the procedures are painful, but we’ll help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort whether you’re getting tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover. Ask your dentist about oral sedation.
2. You will look and feel younger!
1. Regardless of your dental problems, chances are, we can help you. Some Campbell residents believe they have to live with stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix all of these dental problems and more.
If you are in the San Jose area and are looking for a dentist, I would love to serve you. My name is Doctor Wes Yemoto. I have been practicing quality dentistry in a San Jose, California since 1980. Please call 669-255-2764 for an appointment.
Wesley P. Yemoto DDS offers the following services:
We are accepting new patients and would love to serve you.
Contact Wesley P. Yemoto DDS: 669-255-2764
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):