Dr. Yemoto heightens the patient experience with cutting-edge dental technology. We use the Lightwalker Laser system to address a wide range of soft and hard tissue conditions.
The Lightwalker Laser is a dual wavelength laser that can increase precision in many of our procedures. This particular laser quickly earned widespread industry acclaim and respect following its recent release. It is known as the world’s fastest-cutting Erbium laser.
How Does the Patient Benefit?
How can you, as the patient, benefit from the Lightwalker Laser system?
- 1. Enjoy Shorter Appointments: The Lightwalker Laser dissolves tissue so rapidly that you will notice a significant decrease in your procedure time. Less time in the dental chair means more time for the things that matter most to you.
- 2. Experience Greater Comfort: You will feel more comfortable during and after your procedure. There’s no drilling or cutting. The Lightwalker Laser painlessly evaporates the tissue, while reducing bleeding and swelling.
- 3. Undergo an Easier Recovery: Because of the nature and precision of the laser system, your recovery will be quicker. Swelling will go down quickly, and you should feel little to no discomfort. Due to the exactness of the laser, any complication related to recovery is very unlikely.
You can trust the Lightwalker Laser for ultimate accuracy and greater success!
When is the Lightwalker Laser Used?
The Lightwalker Laser can be used for:
- Decay removal
- Filling placement
- Root canal treatment
- Gum disease therapy
- Throat tightening to reduce snoring
- Gum recontouring
- Crown and veneer placement
- Oral lesion treatment
- Facial and Lip Recontouring
Whatever your needs may be, laser dentistry can upgrade your next dental visit. Our experts are perfectionists. You’ll receive nothing less than excellence when you walk through our doors. To schedule an appointment, or to learn more about the Lightwalker Laser, contact our office today.