Your San Jose Dentist
San Jose dentist Dr. Wesley Yemoto has been providing his patients exceptional dental care for almost 30 years. Since graduating from Georgetown University School of Dentistry with a doctorate in Dental Surgery, Dr. Yemoto has remained committed to continuing his education. Embracing new techniques and new technologies, Dr. Yemoto ensures his San Jose patients receive fantastic dental care no matter what their needs.
Dr. Yemoto, a member of the American Dental Association, is committed to creating for patients the smiles they have always wanted and to building long-lasting relationships with his clientele. Dr. Yemoto currently resides in Los Gatos, California. He enjoys snow skiing, traveling, jogging, cycling, and racquetball.
- Graduate of California State University at Fresno – Bachelor of Arts degree in Zoology – 1973
- Graduate of Georgetown University School of Dentistry – DDS Degree – 1977
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Caring about Kids – Smiles for Life!
- Smiles for Schools
- Crown Council
- Docs Oral Conscious Sedation Organization
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Dental Boot Kamp
- Kois Center
- Ray Bertolotti Seminar
- BaleDoneen Method for Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention
- No More Hygiene
- American College for Integrated Medicine in Dentistry Ozone Courses
- PHAST Laser Training
- Smoothlase and Nightlase Laser Training
What others say about Dr. Yemoto:
– Jen H. San Jose, CA
Dr. Yemoto is the best! My kids are the third generation of family members to be under his care. He is never in a hurry, truly takes care of his patients and even fixes broken crowns on a Holiday! His staff has been with him for as long as I can remember. Everyone in his office is a pleasure to work with.
– Tristyn B
I love this man! Dr. Yemoto is a sweet, kind person who genuinely has his patients needs and best interests at heart.
I started going to him a few years ago and couldn’t be happier. He goes the extra mile on things you would never think of (ie… he moistens the gauze before putting in your mouth, and applies some lip balm after your exam when your lips get dry). These little “extras” make a HUGE difference. His office is nice, too!
The staff is amazing. All of them are so nice and helpful. It really makes for the most positive of dental experiences. They even give you a pencil and a flower when you leave